9701 Richardson I
|9701 Richardson I
- This canted end curio clock with swan neck pediment features glass access panels, allowing full view of the clock’s movement.
- The lighted top section has two glass shelves as well as two adjustable shelves in the pendulum area. A mirrored back case adds sparkle to any display.
- Antique Cherry finish on select hardwoods and cherry veneers compliment a polished brass finished dial with black Roman numerals and stationary astrological moon dial.
- Lyre pendulum with 6 1/2” (165mm) polished brass disk and polished brass weight shells.
- Chain-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Chime silence option.
- The front door comes with a lock for added security.
- A free engraved brass plate is included with this clock.
- Height 77” (196 cm)
- Width 41” (104 cm)
- Depth 11” (28 cm)