2557 San Antonio
|2557 San Antonio
- This traditional clock is finished in Royale Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers. It features an arched bonnet pediment with a three-part book matched olive ash burl overlay.
- The brushed satin brass finished dial features decorative corner spandrels and center disk with a silver chapter ring, satin black Arabic numerals, black serpentine hands and a separate seconds track.
- An interior lamp with three-position “Touch Lighting” illuminates the pierced stars in the functioning moon phase dial.
- The locking front door features book matched olive ash burl overlays in the four corners around the lower front glass.
- The brushed satin brass finished lyre pendulum features a decorative center disk to complement the dial. Brushed brass finished weight shells and a decorative olive ash burl patterned back panel complete the lower case.
- Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Free engraved brass plate included.
- Legacy Scroll with brass-finished capsule is included.
- A sculpted cutout enhances the base.
- Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on carpeted and uneven floors.
- Free engraved brass plate and two-year warranty are included.
- Height 83″ (211 cm)
- Width 22.25″ (57 cm)
- Depth 12.75″ (32 cm)